Are you looking to make your signs accessible in other languages and other formats?
Maybe you want to make your safety signs accessible to your multi-cultural workforce, maybe you want to make your information signs accessible to your multi-lingual visitors or maybe you have some other type of sign that you want to make accessible to as many people as possible. If you do, you should read on.
It is a big challenge to make signs accessible, mostly because you can really only have one sign. It really isn't feasible to have a sign available in every different language, plus audio, interactive and video versions of each language, there simply isn't enough real estate to do that for each sign.
One way to make a sign accessible is to put several different languages on it, like those fold out instructions you get whenever you buy some electronic item. Unfortunately, it looks ugly, the writing ends up being tiny and hard to follow and there is rarely any space for context - like images or graphics, things that are important for signs.
Even if you go to all the trouble to create your physical signage to have multiple languages, it is highly likely you will have to update all of your signage and all your translations every few years to reflect the different language demographics viewing your signs. You might even need to make your signs bigger to accommodate a few more languages.
There hasn't been the technology available to make signs accessible AND still be signs: with images, colours and context included with the text.
At TStreet we have created a solution that make signs accessible in over 100 languages, including written, audio and video, pretty much every format required for your signs to be understood by whomever is looking at them. You don't even need to change your existing signs, we can make each and every one of them accessible exactly the way they are now, with a minimum of fuss, time and expense.
How it works.
1. You contact us and we discuss with you the features and signs you and your organisation want to make accessible. There are some super cool features we can offer.
2. You take photos of each of the signs you want to make accessible.
3. We create digital copies of the signs and translate sign and the text into text, audio and/or video and make those versions available online.
4. We send you a QR TCode for each sign.
5. You stick the QR TCode on the corresponding sign.
6. Your staff and/or customers start scanning the QR TCode and accessing the signs in the language and format of their choice.
If you want to update something at a later date, it's as simple as updating the digital versions, the QR TCodes do not change.
If this is something you or your organisation are interested in doing, please contact us now and let's get started.